[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT - a new talking clock

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 16:39:47 UTC 2012

Before anyone starts to yell at me about what on earth this has to do with crafts...probably nothing, but it does have to do with us being blind.

AVON has introduced for the holidays a talking clock!!!!
Yep, you heard me right...a talking clock!!!
It is 4 3/4" L x 1 3/4" W x 2 1/2" H, perfect for travelling and lots of things.
It is covered by a protective blue silicone!
The price is $14.99 minus a 10% discount from my Mom to you!!!

Let me know if y'all want one or have any other questions.
Diane