[Nfb-krafters-korner] Charity opportunity

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 01:43:35 UTC 2012

Greeting to all fellow crafters,
I am so excited that this year Krafters Korner will be helping Seek the Son through their charity outreach. Seek the Son in a nonprofit my hubby and I began five years ago. We send out encouragement baskets to people struggling with a disability. Each basket has a hand made item and we are especially thrilled to let the person receiving it to know it is done by a blind crafter or some other disability. This brings so much hope and happiness that I am still amazed at the impact.
We are grateful for this chance to share your gifts if you are willing to donate to the program.
Here is some more details:
What We need all kinds of items from baby booties to wooden boxes to a throw. All projects are a blessing and will find a home.
HOw: Simply mail any project item to Seek the Son
3821 Reservoir Boulevard
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
We will distribute these all over the country. We will also let the person know about Krafters Korner. If you would like your own business card included...please feel free to send it.
Why: This program provides so much encouragement to a person affected with a disability. We are also a 501C3 and can provide you a tax slip if you give us a fair market value for your item.
When: Feel free to ship items any time and we will keep a tally of the items from Krafters Korner and we will collect through the next convention. In this year of celebration.....let's further celebrate by swamping Seek the Son with crafted treasures to pass on to people needing hope.
If you have any questions please feel free to email or call. You can also check out our website
www.seektheson.org

Thanks again and Happy Crafting!
Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director