[Nfb-krafters-korner] Our 50th class this year!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 14:41:52 UTC 2012

Help us celebrate and spread the word, we just posted Krafters Korner 50th
class for this year and we are not finished yet.  Cindy's beading class
marks #50 and sign up is on the website now.  Please sign up for this class
and this will be an additional thing you can toss your name into the hat for
our  November's prize drawing.  Be sure to spread the word around for
Krafters  Korner and get the folks' names you talk to and give your name out to
them.  This will count for the end of the year's Grand prize! [Cindy will
post more about that].

I am so proud of everyone here at NFB Krafters Division that worked so hard
 to reach this goal.  My thanks go out to each of the teachers, the members
 and students, the board members and a Special thanks goes to Cindy Sheets,
our  Web Mistress.

Last year we had 29 classes in 2011, this year 2012  it will be over  50!

Joyce, who is Dancing in the streets![how about just in the house]