[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Re: knitting apps

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 17:07:07 UTC 2012

I am just checking thru my aps.  My IPhone 4 is no longer a  vergin.  I
have a few aps and have only tried 1 so far out.  The money  identifier that I
paid $10 for. [very happy with that]  I finally got  Vizwiz to get on my
IPhone last night late, but have not tried it yet.  I  put that row counter on
it, too.

Which one is the barcode scanner that Iheard you talking about?  I put  a
converter ap on my phone.  I hate when they don't give you information in
inches, miles,degrees, etc.

There is a website that I have used for a long time that has a sweater
calculater that creates a pattern for you of a sweater from the neck down.   I
think on the website there is another from the bottom up.  You need to  make
a gauge swatch and put your measurements and rows and stitches per inch and
 choose if you want the sweater to fit snug, loose or baggy.  It will make
the calculations and provide you with a pattern that you can copy and paste
into  a file.  I do love this thingy and have made a few sweaters using it.
  Even a sweater for myself!

In a message dated 11/2/2012 9:24:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,