[Nfb-krafters-korner] pony bead kits

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 7 22:01:06 UTC 2012

Super!

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Theresa Taylor [mailto:tct71887 at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:57 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists and artists
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] pony bead kits

Hello crafters,
Amanda and I have been working on expanding Taylor Made Crafts to include pony bead kits. In light of Cindy's class coming up we are launching this product.
We are selling all the contents for the penguin and snowman kit for $5. Every set after the first is $3. This includes shipping, the beads sorted and Brailled, the satin cord and a hooks.
WE accept pay pal, credit card and check. Please email me off list at tct71887 at gmail.com YOu may also call at 763 691-9584 We need orders in by November 23 to insure your supplies arrive in time for the class.

Theresa

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries Inc.