[Nfb-krafters-korner] Help with pattern

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 00:05:27 UTC 2012

This is a crochet pattern and I am missing something here.  Please  tell me
what is  meant by this [1 sc in  next ch 1 sp. ]Please verify.  The light
bulb just went on. Is it doing it in the 1  sc space???

Foundation row: (RS). 1 sc in 2nd ch from hook. *Ch 1. Miss next ch. 1 sc
in next ch. Rep from * to end of ch. Ch 1. Turn. 57 (63-69-73) sts.
1st row: 1 sc in first sc. 1 sc in next ch 1 sp. *Ch 1. Miss  next sc. 1 sc
in next ch 1 sp. Rep from * to last sc. 1 sc in last sc. Ch 1.  Turn.