[Nfb-krafters-korner] Project for the weekend

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Thu Nov 8 23:43:21 UTC 2012

Have fun traveling and knitting. I will be doing that soon, too. We'll be
going to Kentucky (from PA) and I should have about 6 hours to be knitting
in the car on the way.
What would we be doing without our STUFF to work on? lol
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com