[Nfb-krafters-korner] walmart.com yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 03:56:53 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Thanks for the tip about the $0.97 shipping Jill. I found they have other
brands of yarn also for $0.97 shipping. I got some wool-ease T and Q to
finish a project I need more yarn to complete and noticed they have a good
variety of that color line. Also noticed that they have hometown USA for
shipping at that price as well, and Sarah will be discussing that yarn line
next week.   oh and there were other yarns too!

Just wish I had the money to buy a ton of yarn for that shipping price!

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy