[Nfb-krafters-korner] My new sewing machine!

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 12:41:29 UTC 2012

Woo hoo, my DH took me shopping yesterday to get me a new sewing machine for
my birthday!

I picked out a Baby-Loc Molly.  It has the one step button holer.  Yes
Joyce, drop in the button into the presser foot, and the machine does all
the work!

It has a self threader, drop in bobbin, and the knobs give a nice click as
you turn the settings.

The shop gives lifetime lessons on the machine.  Not sewing lessons, but,
working the machine lessons.  The machine has a great warrantee too!

I am so very much looking forward to getting out my quilting once again and
playing.  Linda, that Q snap frame now will have a job to do!

Dixie