[Nfb-krafters-korner] note to soap sack classmates

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 13 14:37:09 UTC 2012

Cathy;
Why can't you use the flat bind off, where you go through 1 then 24 then 2 then 2 altrinating sides.  It is best to take the loops off as you go and pull your working yarn to close your work.  This makes a flat closure.  This should make your bottom have a flat line, not close like a hat.  Ask Henry if you can not follow what I am saying.

Terry