[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet help

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 16:58:43 UTC 2012

Yes, that is a half double crochet that you described.

In a message dated 11/13/2012 1:14:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
lyewchan at telus.net writes:

HI  there. I am still slowly trying to teach myself to crochet but want to
know if  I am doing this right.
If I am doing a half double crochet do I do the  following?with my hook in
a chain stitch to start, wrap yarn around hook,  insert hook into next
stitch, pull loop through, then wrap around again and  pull through three loops?
Thanks in  advance.
Lovette

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org