[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheted granny square class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:43:20 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Just thought I'd give all of you a heads up to be looking for a class coming
up to learn how to crochet a granny square. we will learn how to make a
double crochet, change colors of yarn while crocheting and how to crochet
crocheted squares together to make a blanket.

This class will be on December 6 and 13at 8 eastern, so be looking for it!

Meanwhile I am making certain I still remember how to do it myself. <smile>

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy