[Nfb-krafters-korner] ,,;OT November 19

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 13 19:47:42 UTC 2012

Hi,
Just as a note to this subject, I have the otter box with speed dots.  It
was maybe around $40... can't remember for sure.  I like it very much.  It
is very helpful.  They have a choice between more locater dots and less.  I
was a new Iphone user so I bought the one with more dots.  These choices are
available in the overlays as well as in the otter box, which is a protective
case.

www.speeddots.com

Jill