[Nfb-krafters-korner] crocheted granny square class

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:07:01 UTC 2012

I  love some of the variations on the granny square now. I recently made a bright color one with scrap yarn and connected the squares with black and then use a black for the boarder and I think the border was like 10 rows....it had a gorgeous look and it was all yarn I had tossed into the scraps except for the black.
Theresa