[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friendship Bracelets (was: RE: Kumihimo)

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 03:28:30 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was looking through my emails from this group trying to sort what I want
to keep and came across this email about the friendship bracelet. Well, I
purchased some silk cord and now that I have been reminded of this project,
I must try to find some time to try this out.  I have cord of silver, red
and black and plan to try the six cord method with two strands of each color
folded in half. I am planning to use the closure technique that Joyce has
described in a post to this list.  If I ever get around to this and succeed,
I will post and let every one know and of course offer a class sometime next
year. It might be a nice little thing to make for kids or to sell or just
for fun!

Hmm, with all the yarn I end up having to unknot each time I knit double
stranded, you'd think the last thing I'd want to do is to tie knots on
purpose! But that's me, strange!

Cathy