[Nfb-krafters-korner] ,,;OT November 19

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 21:07:19 UTC 2012

I ordered both sets of these for my phone today so I will know exactly what
 they do and will test them out and report in our chat in January to
everyone.

I might even become a distribuutor of them since I did so much talking with
 the today.  The IPhone 5 ones will be coming out soon.

In a message dated 11/13/2012 1:09:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,