[Nfb-krafters-korner] creating a new project from an old project -- retry

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Nov 16 00:07:56 UTC 2012

Sort of kind of, lol.

You measure your hat opening, then divide by four.  Take the end inches you
marked, move it to the middle. Sew those two end pieces across horizontally.
Then sew what is left vertically, making a perfect plus sign with sewn
stitches.

I just used the twelve inches as an example to go by, soft smile.

Becky
Butterfly Knitting