[Nfb-krafters-korner] more about the ruffled scarf

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 03:09:58 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've been reading more posts about the ruffled scarf that can be knit on the
loom. a few folks have another method they claim is easier than the first
method I posted. was sent a video, but things are getting a bit more clear
in my mind. Once again, if anyone can describe more specifically what is
being done on this video, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here is the post and link.

Hi there!

I've been using the spool loom to knit the scarves up in the round. The
method has you wrapping the yarn on the outside of the loom and knitting
over from the inside. The scarf then forms along the outside of the loom.
Here is a video on it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paX-Ve9OHvk
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paX-Ve9OHvk&feature=g-hist> &feature=g-hist

We've been discussing it over it at the GoodKnitKisses Loom Knitting Group
on Facebook. Several people have found it easier than using the long loom
and moving loops across pegs.

Hope this helps!

Heather

Cathy