[Nfb-krafters-korner] I need help with the flat closed method bind off ...

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:41:55 UTC 2012

I need help with the flat closed method bind off or the one that would make a straight seem one would find on the toe of a sock. I get what to do, but my question has to do with the threading of the yarn and needle. The pattern says to finish my piece and leave a 3 inch tale and then it says to thread a tapestry needle with half a yard of yarn. This might sound crazy but when I thread the needle do I thread it to the middle of the link of yarn and have two strands that I thread wick? The other question is the pattern says to thRead the needle through certain pegs and remove the loops from the pegs and at the very and it says to draw the yarn through the loops being careful not to gather. How do I prevent the yarn that I just threaded through all the loops from coming out the loops if I don't tie some sort of not or something? And, why do I have to cut the yarn from the project? Why can't I just keep it attached to the project and continue with the bind off?

Typed with Fleksy

Sent from my iPhone