[Nfb-krafters-korner] I need help with the flat closed method bind off ...

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 00:13:40 UTC 2012

Here is my confusion: it tells me to leave a tale of 3 inches and then it tells me to thread a needle with yarn of about 2 yards long. With that yarn I'm to thread up, for instance, peg one, pull through and take the loop off. Then I  go onto  peg 24, thread up the loop and take that Luke off. Then I go to Peg 2, thread up that loop and take that loop off and then continue With 23 and 3; 22 and 4; 21 and 5 and so on and so on.

Sent from my iPhone