[Nfb-krafters-korner] hemming jeans

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Nov 19 15:38:15 UTC 2012

If that is not different,  A lady that claims to be a seamstress turned up the sleaves on a top, but instead of sewing them, she used some kind of glue!  In stead of going back to her to fix the job, I let it sit in my desk for months, and finally trashed it.  How discusting.  You can wrip out thread if the measurements are wrong, but glue, come on!
How could I even wash it?

Terry P.