[Nfb-krafters-korner] Old craft question

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Nov 20 00:34:31 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Do any of you young ones out there remember a yarn doll craft. Not a real
doll, but that is what I am calling it. I will describe it. Using scrap
yarn, my Mom use to make a 6 inch doll that she would place on packages for
the holiday. It was a few strands, doubled over then a strand wrapped around
the top to make a head, then middle for waist, strands separated to make 2
legs and tied off, BUT I can not remember how the arms were made, was
separate strands separated from the body and tied off to make the arms. If
anyone remember this oldie but cutie, please send me your idea. Thanks.
Terry K