[Nfb-krafters-korner] more about the ruffled scarf

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 01:49:59 UTC 2012

Thank you Sarah.

You did answer my questions.

so the holes in the yarn itself are used as the loops and the pegs are knit
from the inside out, and the sparkly part is the denser fabric part of the
yarn and you do not knit with that part.

Ok, I get it. this is certainly something I think I can do. I will order
some of this yarn next time that I purchase supplies now that I understand
how to do it.
As Henrietta said, a wonderfully detailed and easy to understand description
of what to do.

Thanks bunches.

Cathy