[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Bulk] Old craft question

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Tue Nov 20 20:01:09 UTC 2012

I have made several of these cute little yarn dolls over the years.  You can
separate off some yarn for the arms and then trim them a little shorter with
scissors. You can also push something through the middle of the body to be
the arms. A braided tube of yarn works, and channel stems are fun on smaller
dolls. Chunnel stems inside the yarn can also let you arrange the arms
somewhat. I have made boys and girls by leaving the bottom as a skirt or
dividing it into legs. Felt clothes are fun for these too.

Jennifer