[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom-poms

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Tue Nov 20 22:22:51 UTC 2012

Maybe before wrapping a horizontal foot long tie across  end of the
cardboard taping lightly on each end to hold it on the cardboard. Then wrap
vertically around and around the cardboard. Then when you are happy with the
fullness of the wrap, untape the vertical tie and tie together pulling all
the vertical strans super tightly, and knot. Then on the oposit side of the
card board of the vertical tie cut with one strong cut all the vertical
strans. Then fluff the pom pom with your fingers or by shaking it vigorously
by the tie ends.

Becky and Jake who hasn't tried this way either, giggle.