[Nfb-krafters-korner] Project for the weekend- Magic scarf

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 00:51:23 UTC 2012

LM, that is correct that it is just a long tube, with both ends open. By
using the Lion Brand fun fur, which has more stretch than other brands of
fun fur apparently, it will stretch enough so that you can bring the bottom
opening down around your shoulders and let the top opening just rest/drape
around your neck and shoulders, pulling the top opening forward some to
create the cowl. Or you could pull the top opening back and up over your
head to make a hooded cowl.

Using one strand of the fun fur seems to be a bit thin so I would hesitate
to wear it as a top or dress so when I can get ahold of some more fun fur
I'm going to try another one with two strands. On the number of skeins, it
calls for 2 or 3 and it sounds like most are using most of the 3rd skein in
order to get it the lenght it needs to be. I'll look for the pattern later
and let you know how long it's suppose to be.

Barb