[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom Poms

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 02:52:40 UTC 2012

HMM, for some reason, I'm not picturing the directions I'm seeing people post as coming out looking like a ball.

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com