[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: info on Apple computer

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 20:05:00 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Awhile back I was chatting on the list with a couple folks about the Apple
and saying that I was interested in getting one. but, sorry, I can't
remember who you folks were! Anyhow, I would like one for Xmas this year and
understand that Amazon has some great black Friday deals coming up. so I
have some basic questions about which system to get and why and would really
appreciate it if some one would contact me privately who is willing to chat
over the phone with my husband about this.

Thanks ahead of time.

Cathy

flowersandherbs at gmail.com

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy