[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 00:03:02 UTC 2012

God bless you Portia, I hope today you were able to remember the wonderful
memories of your Mother.  I lost my mother 21 years ago this December.  I
can say for me, I have never gotten over the sadness of not being able to
share life and special moments with her.  I know that in my case, I still
miss her and long to be with her, but the intensity has become more bareable
with the passing years.  I only know that one day I will get to share all
the things with her that she has missed in my life.  I was 21 when she died,
so she was not here for my college graduation, marriages, divorce, birth of
my children and just the everyday moments that I would love to share.  I
however am so thankful to have had such a loving, Christian Mother.  I will
remember you in my prayers.

Jill