[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Mac computer help

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 00:40:27 UTC 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Hope all of you have had an enjoyable day. Mine was spent with friends and
the weather was wonderful.

I wanted to thank all who have emailed me with their phone numbers and
offers of help. I really appreciate it. my husband has been spending hours
these last couple of days learning a lot about which computer would be best
for our needs as well as our budget. And of course, where is the best place
to purchase it. now we are eagerly awaiting black Friday to see what deals
we can find. he has found many resources from the Apple store as well as
others with great information and written tutorials.

I am now particularly looking for podcast tutorials, so if anyone knows of a
good one for blind folks, please email it to me privately.

Thanks again!

flowersandherbs at gmail.com

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy