[Nfb-krafters-korner] Starbella yarn question

Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 21:20:12 UTC 2012

Hi, I have a question about the premier yarn starbella. My mom bought a ball and it looks really cool but were both wondering how the heck you actually use it in a crochet or loom project. The strand of yarn seems to unravel into a netted look. But, I would think it would be very difficult to work on the edges of the strand when opened. When I look things up on the Internet it just said To work on the edges as always. Do I really have to split open the yarn and work on the edge? Any help will be immensely appreciated??

LM

Sent from my iPhone