[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have you seen this yarn?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Nov 25 01:49:39 UTC 2012

I was at a craft show last week and there was a lady selling scarves and
her and her husband was sitting there crocheting.  Well they let me touch
this scarf to show me and I am not sure what the yarn was called, but it felt
like a soft bowa with such thickness and yet thin soft strands flowing.
Not sure if it was animal fiber or what, but I really wanted to find out
more,  but she was busy and I did not get a chance to ask.  I don't think I
spelt  Bowa correctly, but that is what it reminded me of.