[Nfb-krafters-korner] New class-C: Granny Squares

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 18:19:08 UTC 2012

Give it a try.  We are blind here so you will have a great teacher and
others to help you out.

In a message dated 11/26/2012 3:10:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
sober512 at earthlink.net writes:

I am  interested but is it hard to learn as a blind person. All I can do is
chain.

Portia

Facebook: Portia Latieff  Mason

Twitter: califknitter
Ravelry: angelpm

Psalms 103:1  "Bless the Lord O my soul and all that is within me, Bless his
Holy  Name!"