[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanksgiving

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Nov 27 15:27:51 UTC 2012

Portia:
You have one big thing to be thankful for.  Your mom is in Heaven and is no longer suffering.
I lost my mom in 2004 and the last 10 days were hard.  They even thought she was going to turn around and get better.  She had a massive bleading of the brain.  She could not talk, the last 10 days.  I brought her a teddy bear and my sisters said she moved her eyes and her facial expression like she knew who brought it to her.  I was the only one who loved teddy bears, in the family!  She was single and adopted 6 and fostered many more!

Terry P.