[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looms & stuff

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 22:08:24 UTC 2012

I just wanted to let folks know that I could not find any of the Flexiloom
Mitten looms available any where.  So they are gone and hang onto it if you
 have one.

I did get advise and I will let everyone know how I make out with it, but
Cindy Woods Crafts put out a combo set which is a Preemie hat loom and
bootie  loom with a choice of 2 different peg spacing.  She also sells the thumb
loom separately.

Just a note:  Flexiloom has 18 pegs -hand with spacing of 3/4" and 12  peg
- thumb with 1/2 spacing.
Cindy woods Crafts have a 1/2 " spacing that has 24 Pegs [hat] & 15  Pegs
[booties] and a 3/4 " spacing with 20 Pegs Hat  and 10 Peg  [bootie].  I
might be a little incorrect so don't hold me to it.  One  of them was $12 and
the other one was $14.  It comes with the 2 looms in  the same peg spacing and
a pick.

I ordered both of them to compare them.