[Nfb-krafters-korner] For folks interested in looms

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 22:18:48 UTC 2012

I have hopefully 2 Monday Night Chats planned in January for  everyone.  We
will have Kelly from Kiss Looms on the  first Monday of  January.  She will
discuss how the Kiss looms can be adjusted and how they  are different.[I
am really getting hooked with the Kiss loom].  Cliff, who  originated the
Kiss loom  has backed away from the business within the last  2 months due to
his health, but Kelly has been working and promoting the Kiss  looms for a
while and her Dad has been taught by Cliff and has been helping  Cliff make
the looms.  So Kiss looms will continue and grow.

I do not have a date set in January and that will be coming soon, but Cindy
 from Cindy Woods Crafts will be doing a Monday Night Chat about her looms.

Please take time to visit both their websites prior to our scheduled Chats
so you can have your questions about the looms thought out.

These chats will cover their looms only.