[Nfb-krafters-korner] My prayers to Cindy Sheets

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 03:22:46 UTC 2012

Just a note to all.  cindy Sheets Uncle passt away.  I received  notice
from her today.  He Had been ill for some time and is in a better  place now.

The website for Krafters Korner will stand still until Cindy gets  settled.

We can carry on business thru the email list with any notices.  All  the
classes are posted on the website for this year and sign up can go  thru.

If anyone has any questions, please do not hesitate contacting me.

Krafters Korner sends our deepest sympathy and prayers to Cindy and her
family.