[Nfb-krafters-korner] LK soap class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:13:03 UTC 2012

Hi loomers,

You asked for it, so here it comes! Learn to make a soap sack. This is a
quick, easy and useful gift to give for the holidays. I made the sack in one
sitting and the I-cord closure in the next sitting.

Be on the look out for the class.

Don't forget that the loomed coaster class is also coming up in November,
another interesting project.

Whew, I'm teaching two classes in November. buzz, buzz! But I just can't
help myself. It is so fun to learn and share.

Took me all these years to realize that I should have had a career as a
teacher.

Cathy