[Nfb-krafters-korner] Model car kits for the blind.

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 18:14:17 UTC 2012

A question here:  The model car kits that I remember growing up was  made
out of plastic.  After assembling them you addedpaint and  decals.  Since
this is cardboard does it have the paint on already?   Does it have some type
of preservative that is used?

In a message dated 10/1/2012 10:03:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,