[Nfb-krafters-korner] straight line suggestion

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 18:25:49 UTC 2012

Masking tape peels off easily.  It will not pull on the satin.  I  have and
use a quarter inch masking tape a lot.  It is used for  quilters.

It was mentioned that more then one line messages were being thought of and
 that is why I suggested masking tape and use the top for the guide for one
line  and the bottom for the second line.  Of course you use the top of the
 masking tape to align the bottom of the Braille  on the top line and use
the bottom of the masking  to align the top of the second line of
Braille.tape

In a message dated 10/1/2012 9:29:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,