[Nfb-krafters-korner] candy reef supplies for November 5th chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 19:59:35 UTC 2012

Yes, You need to use the single brass rings.  I looked up metal rings  and
could not find anything, but when I put in brass rings it had them.   These
rings are used for Macramay.  They come in all sizes starting at  maybe 1 or
2 inches and then go up well over 24 inches.  So if you can't  find the
suggested size rings check for 2 inches more or less,.

In a message dated 10/1/2012 7:42:32 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,