[Nfb-krafters-korner] the AKB all-in-one knitting board

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 1 21:00:15 UTC 2012

That's kind of what I thought.  I still will not give up my kk looms since they do not come apart and can go with me where ever I go.  I will get around to testing the Martha Stewart set soon.  Like Tonya said, either you love it or hate it.  I got   it for a good price, so saw nothing wrong with giving it a try.
I love the gruves in the pegs so I do not think I would like the set, Joyce is talking about.  Where did you find it, any way?

Terry P.