[Nfb-krafters-korner] Model car kits for the blind.

marcro52 at aol.com marcro52 at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 04:42:17 UTC 2012

These model car kits are plain, uncoated corrugated cardboard.  They  could
be painted by those who want to, but it would be very time consuming for
me to prepaint each layer.

The cars look rather stark, but I found I honestly like the way they look,
the way some people like the look of an unpainted wood model car.  I  would
continue to build them that way for myself, business or no business.

If one wanted a clear protective coating, clear spray enamel, or even hair
spray would serve that purpose.  It would darken the model somewhat.

Mark