[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Portia

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 2 13:29:55 UTC 2012

I would like to send out a warm welcome to Portia , whohas joined the  list.

Please be sure to check out our classes over on the website and sign up for
 the ones that interest you. _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

I believe Portia  is a fiber enthusiasm  [maybe I have the wrong  ending on
that one], but I met her on the blind knitters group and stumbled  across
her on a looming place.

We have several loom classes beginning this week.  Check them out and  sign
up if you want.

Our classes are taught via telephone conference call and if you have
unlimited long distance then the class is no extra cost to you.  We have  folks
that use SKYPE too.

We do have a few new email classes and Origami email classes seem to be the
 interest .

Welcome to all our new members and list folks.