[Nfb-krafters-korner] a suggestion

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 16:34:08 UTC 2012

May I make a suggestion regarding sign up for classes.  Cindy, our Web
Mistress posts to the list the day a new class is posted to our  website.
which is a minimum of 3 [occasionally 2] weeks before a  class starts or even 4
weeks before.  May I suggest that if you are  interested even maybe you are
interested go and sign up bfor that class.   Immediately after you sign up
there is a variety of online calendars [Google,  Yahoo, AOL, etc] mark the
class in on your calendar and these have an option  that will send you an
email prior [you pick the time period][I have mine set for  2 days before] and
it will send you an email reminder of the class.  Now if  you were to miss
our WebMistress announcement may I suggest that there is  usually chat on
this email list from a teacher asking if there is interest for a  class or just
chatter, so if you read that and might be interested use your  calendar and
set a date 1 month from the time you read emails and send yourself  a
reminder in 1 month to check on classes to sign up.

The above will guarantee you get signed up and be prepared with your
supplies to have at the time of the class.

Our chlasses are designed specificly  for students to work on the  project
while the teacher explains what to do.  If you have your supplies  ready and
work along with the other students you have not only the teacher, but  the
other students to help you and answer your questions.  We have found  that
this works well as if you get stuck maybe just the words someone else
describes the process to you will make the light bulb shine bright!