[Nfb-krafters-korner] classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 18:16:02 UTC 2012

We have a good selection of classes for you this month.  We have some
fantastic Monday Night Chats planned, too for October.

The contest for this month is not posted yet, but you get one chance per
Monday Night Chat that you attend.  I need a volunteer that will take
attendance for the Monday Night chats this month.  Do I have a  volunteer?  That
means you will need to be at the Monday Night Chats or if  you can't make one
of them, let me know in advance so I can be sure someone will  be there to
take attendance.