[Nfb-krafters-korner] Welcome Portia

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 12:55:58 UTC 2012

Portia

The class double rake loom will help you learn how to use those llong looms
 you just purchased and was a bit frustrated with.

Cathy's class on the loom child hat with beads is a step up from just
making a hat, but it will give you more of the basics with the round loom and a
peak into adding beads.  It is well worth you sitting in and  listening.

In a message dated 10/4/2012 1:59:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,