[Nfb-krafters-korner] double rake

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 4 13:38:48 UTC 2012

Henry,

It sounds like you did a great job!  Sorry I didn't show up.  I  got home
and was in bed at 8:45 PM My entire mouth was aching from all the  probing
the dentist did.  Still hurts this morning  and that was just  an exam.

I want to thank you for this and your help with the recording.  I will
send the info to Cathy so she can send out the directions.  Portia  contacted
me and hopefully she will come to the remaining classes.

Henry has 15 members signed up for this class.  WooHoo