[Nfb-krafters-korner] double knit scarf classmates

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:52:34 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I talked with Henry on the phone today and asked him about what he would
like us to do for homework and what will we be learning in the next two
classes. Henry said that we should get as much of our scarves done as
possible. he will teach the bind-off next week. I will send out instructions
for that to everyone of course. Then the following week will be a review for
anyone who might need it.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy