[Nfb-krafters-korner] hugs and kisses

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 15:59:47 UTC 2012

Hey Diania,

Cany used is Hershey candy called Hugs to describe them I think they are
like the kisses used only wrapped in white, I think. This is so cute I had
to share it. I think the obhect of there bottles are to spray paint the
bottles and lids and wait for them to dry then decorate and add the hug and
kiss candy. Below is another pill bottle idea :

Place a Jingle bell in pill bottle and give it to you cat as a cat toy. Love
this too.
Terry